We have a dedicated food packaging capability - any food product, in any pack type. We work with clients to find a packaging solution to maximise their market opportunities.
Contract packaging on the food industry has become key in maintaining and growing marketshare. Due to retailers requiring food manufacturers to provide them with continually with new products variants to excite their customers and bespoke packaging that is unique to them. Added to this global food companies are increasingly manufacturing globally and packaging locally.
Multipack understand all of these pressures and works with food companies to find solutions that minimise capital risk.
Our operations follow the strictest accreditations
GMP stands for “Good Manufacturing Practice”, and is the set of procedures and practices we use as the basis of running an efficient and effective manufacturing operation.
SQF stands for “Safe Quality Food”. It is the internationally recognized accreditation standard for the handling, processing and packaging of food.
AUSTRALIAN CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Accredits and certifies Multipack as being able to process and store organic produce in our facility.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points is a systematic preventative approach to food safety hazards in production processes that can cause finished product to be unsafe.
Multipack, the relevant ISO standards are: ISO 9001 : Quality Management & ISO 14001 : Environmental Management. Multipack achieved these ISO accreditations in April 2014 across both manufacturing sites.
ATO Alcohol PACKAGING
The ATO alcohol manufacturer's licence allows Multipack to manufacture and store excisable goods (alcohol) and the materials used in manufacture.
- Solids, granules, powders, gels, pastes, liquids and more
- In any pack type
- Built on SAP – allowing for seamless integration
Big job, no space? We've got you covered
- 3,400 sqm, dedicated sealed food site
- 1,000 plus pallet spaces
- 6 clean rooms
- 80 pallet cold storage area
- Container loading and unloading capability
- Water treatment facility and dedicated cleaning areas
- Flexible and scalable trained workforce
- Onsite quality assurance and food safety – Micro-biologist on the Senior Management Team
20+ years of experience and counting
- DNA of innovation and cross industry best practice transfer
- Actively engage in international learning
- Members of global and local packaging bodies
- Involved in the development of thought leadership for the industry.